5pc Jennah Henna Stencils
Be Part Of The Henna Trend With Our Stencil Range As Seen In Vogue Where The Fashion Conscious Are Loving Us Worldwide!
5 Henna stencils, minimal, classy henna designs. Henna for the hands, feet, body.
Can be used with glitter and body paint. Use with our own DIY Henna Powder or Readymade cones.
We took the name of Jennah for our feet stencils as in the ancient arabian traditions the word 'Jennah' means 'Heaven'.
As one of the ancient islamic story goes, there was once a tribesman who went to the local wiseman and asked him if he should go to war.
The wiseman asked him, is your mother alive?
The tribesman replied, yes she is alive, to which the wiseman then answered, "then stay with her, for the garden of heaven is under her feet".
Within the designs, the heavenly earthy influences can be seen in the 5 different designs. Ranging from flowers, leaves and petals, to the stalks and stems.
How to use:
- Stick over skin
- Draw around using henna cone, glitter, body paint, and wait to dry
- Watch our videos on how to use with glitters (immediately peel off after putting glitter over stencil no waiting to dry or glitter will stick to the stencil)
- DIY Saves You Money Going To Someone Else!
- Even A Friend Can Do It For You
- No More Struggle. Get The Most Perfected Lines And Curves
- Great For Beginners Practising Henna Designs
- Fully Instructioned
- Help Creating Different Looks From Our Henna Lookbook
- Stencil Can Be Cleaned And Reused If Wished.
How To Clean/Reuse Stencil: (Max 2 Times Reuse)
- Place Down On Flat Surface
- Gently Dab Away Dried Flakes Of Henna, Coloured Body Paint Etc, With Damp Wipe