5pc Blossom Henna Stencils
Would be beautiful looking on pregnant bumps, chest area, under the bossom, hips and many other places.
Can be used on cake decorating, candle decoration, canvas paintings, wooden furniture with acrylic paints. Bridal occasions, fashion shows, weddings, religious events, celebrations, and more.
Be Part Of The Henna Trend With Our Stencil Range As Seen In Vogue Where The Fashion Conscious Are Loving Us Worldwide!
5 Henna stencils, minimal, classy henna designs. Henna for the hands, feet, body.
Can be used with glitter and body paint. Use with our own DIY Henna Powder or Readymade cones.
How to use:
- See above pictures instructions for different methods.
- DIY Saves You Money Going To Someone Else!
- Even A Friend Can Do It For You
- No More Struggle. Get The Most Perfected Lines And Curves
- Great For Beginners Practising Henna Designs
- Fully Instructioned
- Help Creating Different Looks From Our Henna Lookbook
- Stencil Can Be Cleaned And Reused If Wished.
How To Clean/Reuse Stencil: (Max 2 Times Reuse)
- Place Down On Flat Surface
- Gently Dab Away Dried Flakes Of Henna, Coloured Body Paint Etc, With Damp Wipe