5pc Blossom Henna Stencils
Our Blossom 5pc designs are the sequel to our long free flowing chain style Eternity stencils.
By adding a finishing touch with one of the many choices in our blossom range. These can be connected to the chains styles of eternity pack to create a charm bracelet or can be left on their own to make a grand statement.
Would be beautiful looking on pregnant bumps, chest area, under the bossom, hips and many other places.
Can be used on cake decorating, candle decoration, canvas paintings, wooden furniture with acrylic paints. Bridal occasions, fashion shows, weddings, religious events, celebrations, and more.
Be Part Of The Henna Trend With Our Stencil Range As Seen In Vogue Where The Fashion Conscious Are Loving Us Worldwide!
5 Henna stencils, minimal, classy henna designs. Henna for the hands, feet, body.
Can be used with glitter and body paint. Use with our own DIY Henna Powder or Readymade cones.
How to use:
- Stick over skin
- Draw around using henna cone, glitter, body paint, and wait to dry
- Watch our videos on how to use with glitters (immediately peel off after putting glitter over stencil no waiting to dry or glitter will stick to the stencil)
- DIY Saves You Money Going To Someone Else!
- Even A Friend Can Do It For You
- No More Struggle. Get The Most Perfected Lines And Curves
- Great For Beginners Practising Henna Designs
- Fully Instructioned
- Help Creating Different Looks From Our Henna Lookbook
- Stencil Can Be Cleaned And Reused If Wished.
How To Clean/Reuse Stencil: (Max 2 Times Reuse)
- Place Down On Flat Surface
- Gently Dab Away Dried Flakes Of Henna, Coloured Body Paint Etc, With Damp Wipe