Simply Henna Pack Henna Stencils
We know how hard it can be thinking of a pattern when creating henna designs, not to forget the time it takes to carefully apply the henna paste. So after carefully considering the common shapes and patterns people create using henna cones/paste, we have put together 5 mixed henna stencils in a pack.
How to use:
How to use:
- Peel back clear gloss sheet to reveal black stencil design
- Peel off sticky black stencil design
- Either apply over the palm of your hand or we also recommend using scissors to cut around fingertips/design then sticking down onto skin to suit your hand size/shape as not everyone is the same.
- For best results draw around design using henna cone. (we advise natural henna-orange/brown/maroon colour usually)
- Depending on the particular henna paste used, wait the advised time of the manufacturer
- When time is over and henna is dry on skin, take off black stencil, wash off henna from hand.
- Apply any oil to moisturize skin and enjoy your pattern
(Black Stencil can be cleaned and reused if wished.
Henna pastes/cones can vary and last upto different times so please check on the henna manufacturers own details)