5pc Jennah Henna Stencils
Be Part Of The Henna Trend With Our Stencil Range As Seen In Vogue Where The Fashion Conscious Are Loving Us Worldwide!
5 Henna stencils, minimal, classy henna designs. Henna for the hands, feet, body. Can be used with glitter and body paint. Henna kit for beginners. Great to practise henna with our natural green henna cones.
-Stick over skin
-Draw around using henna cone, glitter, body paint, and wait to dry
- DIY Saves You Money Going To Someone Else! Even A Friend Can Do It For You!
- No More Struggle. Get The Most Perfected Lines And Curves
- Great For Beginners Practising Henna Designs
- Fully Instructioned. Also Videos
- Fastest Growing Brand For Henna By Fashionistas Worldwide
How to use:
- Peel back clear gloss sheet to reveal black stencil design
- Peel off sticky black stencil design
- Either apply over the palm of your hand or we also recommend using scissors to cut around fingertips/design then sticking down onto skin to suit your hand size/shape as not everyone is the same.
- For best results draw around design using henna cone. (we advise natural henna-orange/brown/maroon colour usually)
- Depending on the particular henna paste used, wait the advised time of the manufacturer
- When time is over and henna is dry on skin, take off black stencil, wash off henna from hand.
- Apply any oil to moisturize skin and enjoy your pattern
- (Black Stencil can be cleaned and reused if wished.
- Henna pastes/cones can vary and last upto different times so please check on the henna manufacturers own details)
We took the name of Jennah for our feet stencils as in the ancient arabian traditions the word 'Jennah' means 'Heaven'.
As one of the ancient islamic story goes, there was once a tribesman who went to the local wiseman and asked him if he should go to war.
The wiseman asked him, is your mother alive?
The tribesman replied, yes she is alive, to which the wiseman then answered, "then stay with her, for the garden of heaven is under her feet".
Within the designs, the heavenly earthy influences can be seen in the 5 different designs. Ranging from flowers, leaves and petals, to the stalks and stems.