5pc Eternity Henna Stencils
Part of the Henna Stencil Range As Seen In Vogue By Laminau.
Be Part Of The Henna Trend With Our Stencil Range As Seen In Vogue Where The Fashion Conscious Are Loving Us Worldwide!
5 Henna stencils, minimal, classy henna designs. Henna for the hands, feet, body. Can be used with glitter and body paint. Henna kit for beginners. Great to practise henna with our natural green henna cones.
-Stick over skin
-Draw around using henna cone, glitter, body paint, and wait to dry
- DIY Saves You Money Going To Someone Else! Even A Friend Can Do It For You!
- No More Struggle. Get The Most Perfected Lines And Curves
- Great For Beginners Practising Henna Designs
- Fully Instructioned. Also Videos
- Fastest Growing Brand For Henna By Fashionistas Worldwide
How to use:
- Peel back clear gloss sheet to reveal black stencil design
- Peel off sticky black stencil design
- Either apply over the palm of your hand or we also recommend using scissors to cut around fingertips/design then sticking down onto skin to suit your hand size/shape as not everyone is the same.
- For best results draw around design using henna cone. (we advise natural henna-orange/brown/maroon colour usually)
- Depending on the particular henna paste used, wait the advised time of the manufacturer
- When time is over and henna is dry on skin, take off black stencil, wash off henna from hand.
- Apply any oil to moisturize skin and enjoy your pattern
- (Black Stencil can be cleaned and reused if wished.
- Henna pastes/cones can vary and last upto different times so please check on the henna manufacturers own details)
From the straight lined long flowing patterns and chain designs that will emphasize any part of the body. Whether its down the back, leg, thighs, arms, chest, the curves of the hips/waist. Our 5 Eternity designs can make you emphasize your best bits!
Great for those summer, beach, holidays and romantic evening ideas with the other half.