5pc Blossom Henna Stencils
Be Part Of The Henna Trend With Our Stencil Range As Seen In Vogue Where The Fashion Conscious Are Loving Us Worldwide!
5 Henna stencils, minimal, classy henna designs. Henna for the hands, feet, body. Can be used with glitter and body paint. Henna kit for beginners. Great to practise henna with our natural green henna cones.
-Stick over skin
-Draw around using henna cone, glitter, body paint, and wait to dry
- DIY Saves You Money Going To Someone Else! Even A Friend Can Do It For You!
- No More Struggle. Get The Most Perfected Lines And Curves
- Great For Beginners Practising Henna Designs
- Fully Instructioned. Also Videos
- Fastest Growing Brand For Henna By Fashionistas Worldwide
How to use:
- Peel back clear gloss sheet to reveal black stencil design
- Peel off sticky black stencil design
- Either apply over the palm of your hand or we also recommend using scissors to cut around fingertips/design then sticking down onto skin to suit your hand size/shape as not everyone is the same.
- For best results draw around design using henna cone. (we advise natural henna-orange/brown/maroon colour usually)
- Depending on the particular henna paste used, wait the advised time of the manufacturer
- When time is over and henna is dry on skin, take off black stencil, wash off henna from hand.
- Apply any oil to moisturize skin and enjoy your pattern
- (Black Stencil can be cleaned and reused if wished.
- Henna pastes/cones can vary and last upto different times so please check on the henna manufacturers own details)
Our Blossom 5pc designs are the sequel to our long free flowing chain style Eternity stencils.
By adding a finishing touch with one of the many choices in our blossom range. These can be connected to the chains styles of eternity pack to create a charm bracelet or can be left on their own to make a grand statement.
Would be beautiful looking on pregnant bumps, chest area, under the bossom, hips and many other places.
Can be used on cake decorating, candle decoration, canvas paintings, wooden furniture with acrylic paints. Bridal occasions, fashion shows, weddings, religious events, celebrations, and more.